Thursday, August 20, 2009

VACATION!!! YEAAAAAHHH!!!

I'm officially on Vaction in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!! I'm FREE!!! I'm so excited to rest for 10 whole days without the day to day stress of getting up early in the morning to get ready for work, fighting morning and evening traffic,and dealing with coworkers, nagging me and piling work on top of work on my desk--- all day long! YES!!

You better believe I will be soaking up the sun, chilling and relaxing while sipping on a chilled tropical drink at somebodies beach!! Although, I will not be leaving out of town, I will be traveling around the city and engaging in fun activities in my home town! My husband and I wedding anniversary is 8/27 ,so I can't wait to see what he got plan for me this year!!

Not to mention the rebirth of my hair through Sisterlocks (installation) on 8/29 & 8/30! You have no IDEAL, how much this vacation is needed for me. Between work, home, clients, coworkers, family and Church-- I was 2 seconds from losing my mind! I've been feeling so overworked latelty and the lord knows I am TOTALLY burnt out!!

You better believe -I will be turning my phone off for a couple of days and I am going to rest like never before!! HAPPY VACATION TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment