Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Toughest 2 weeks yet!

Ok, so this is the week I hit the pavement on behalf of my Agency The Children's place Association. I'm excited but nervous all the same. I trained but not as hard as I should. To be truthfully honest I slacked off the last 2 weeks so I don't know how I will do Saturday LOL! I haven't been as motivated due to the change of weather and lack of support and motivation. My goal was to drop at least 15 pounds by Saturday. But, I think I may have only dropped 5 pounds if that. I haven't weighed in yet, but not much has changed with my weight.

I went for a jog slash run yesterday night but, I feel the two weeks of slacking off showed in my performance. My husband is a lot heavier than me and he killed it last night! He totally kick my butt on the track. That made me realize that I need to continue to train even after the event is over.

I've been really bad the last 2 weeks, I ate greasy foods and loaded up on unhealthy snacks. I had to stop myself because I felt myself going back into my old habits. So, now, it is really time for me to step up my game and get back on track! I can say, that my husband thinks my legs is looking more shapier and my waist a lot smaller so that gives me hope.

I wish like hell, I can go on the Biggest Loser or a show like Dance your ass off! That's the kind of kick in the butt I need to shed this weight! I'm not morbidly obese or anything but, I feel this is the only way I can really do it if I have someone motivating me and pushing me.My husband supports me, but not the kind of support I need! I need my own Jillian Michaels in my life :) .... But not as intense as she LOL!!

I will push myself to run this week leading up to the event just to get my endurance back up! This is only the beginning everyone! Big changes is on the way!!


Here's is a video link of my company and the clients I'm doing this for Enjoy!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgveFXk1b-I

No comments:

Post a Comment