Monday, October 26, 2009

Bantu knot & Twist out style


I just got my second retightening and was eager to try a little style with my hair. I love freestyle but I needed a little change

This is my hair before I twisted t.





I decided to do a two strand twist and bantu knots to see what I can create. This is what came of my little experiment:




This was my first attempt. Not too Bad.... I got a lot of compliments once I spruced it up a bit! I'm looking forward to trying this look again soon!

My second month being locked is by far more exciting than the first month. I'm very excited about the months ahead. Finally... I think the long awaited fun is about to begin with my hair :)

Sisterlocks ROCKS!!

1 comment:

  1. love your locks, what shampoo do you use, i am dealing with dry scalp and flakes.

    ReplyDelete