Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm BAAAAACCK!! 5 Months is oh so sweet!!

I've been away too long and I miss my sisterlock sisters :)! While I was away I've started me two businesses (Yes I said two!!) and have been getting things situated with both businesses! I'm a proud owner of my own Mary Kay Business (YEEAAAHH!!) and I'm a proud freelance owner of my own event planning business!! Yes, I'm certified for that! If you want a complimentary facial and/or is planning a wedding, birthday, anniversary.... Or any type of event please call me at 773-814-2416.

I just want to say a happy belated New Years to all!! 2010 has brought to life a world of endless possibilities and I'm so excited to see where God will take me this year!

Now, about my hair.... It is longer and stronger and it is actually locking in the back. I'm so excited, I'm almost at 6 months WOW!!! I remember some months ago when I first got locked! People are really starting to compliment my hair more! Saying it looks so full and pretty :). The crazy scalp itching has ceased since I've been using Apple Cider Vinegar on my scalp (before washing my hair).

In the last 2 -3 months the only styling methods I've been using is bantu knots and braid outs. I LOVE the Batu knot method I have head full of curly locs and I get SO MANY compliments from this hair do.

My tightening session hasn't been as long so I'm happy about that. This pass month I've had a bit of a hair growth spurt so I'm afraid to see how long my retightening session is going to take.

I think I will be qualified to take the retightening class soon!! But, since my hair isn't fully locked all over I wonder if I will be able too! I probably wait to I make a full year to make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment