Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sassier, Classier locks at 3 Months

**I apologize this posting is a little late!! It was originally suppose to be posted on 11/29/09 not 12/7/09!)

Yesterday I went for my retightening and my loctician Tonya told me my locks are doing great. However, she told me not to go overboard with spritzing my hair with water because I was getting holes in my locs. She also told me to make sure to braid and band my hair to the end to prevent this from happening again. My retightening session lasted 5 1/2hours but I was only charged for 4 due to her stopping to tend to her kids!

Today my locks are at it's 3 months mark and I'm loving them more than ever!! I have more length, and I'm able to achieve more styles with my locks. If my hair looks like this at 3 months I can't wait to see what 6 months have in store!

Here is a comparison pic from Week 1



Here is a pic of my hair now!

(I do admit I'm obsessed with my black tiara but, it is hard for me to find more of these without the comb inside!) I promise by the new year I will lay this tiara to rest and accessorize more!!


(Hair still very curly in texture but some in the back are starting to lock!! Yeaaaaaah!!)


Huge Difference from week 1 to 3 months : ) !

No comments:

Post a Comment